Last week, I helped one of my coworkers, Ryan, begin to get things organized for the upcoming wine shipment that occurs during the second week of May. We have to get everything in order and email the club members to let them know that we'll be charging their cards and that their wine will either be shipped or available for pick up starting on a selected day. We also organized the remaining pick ups that haven't been claimed yet and set up for the actual packaging which will occur tomorrow. There is a newsletter included with each shipment that informs the member about the included wines and often includes a paragraph at the bottom of the page that talks a little about the history of the wines or upcoming events. This adds a personal touch to the shipment and makes our members feel valued and important.
I'll also be doing more work for Lunabean by finding a person and their contact information at each winery in the DHWA who is in charge of the marketing and social media so Lunabean can contact them with questions or advice. I'll be putting all the information in an Excel spreadsheet so it will be well organized and easy to use. This will greatly reduce the communication barrier between the wineries and Lunabean so the marketing will be more cohesive and successful in gaining more customers. I am more than happy to assist in getting people to learn about the wonderful Willamette wine country, and I know the experience I gain from doing this will help me at jobs in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment