Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The things I forgot in yesterday's meeting
So another aspect of my job as the liaison between Lunabean and the DHWA is to see which members have Facebook and Twitter accounts, and how many people they have on each. After this upcoming weekend with the Passport tour, I have to go back to all of the sites to see if their following has increased, and by how much for each member. This is a way to measure the effects of social marketing and to see if it's actually being successful. I'm interested to see if there is much of an increase, and which wineries increase the most over the course of a few weeks. The results should tell us what we need to change to make it more effective, and what is being done correctly as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment