By Katie Paysinger
***
Another week gone! I can hardly believe it.
This week has been a lot of maintaining existing projects. While the YCAP website is built and live and wonderful, it constantly needs maintained. Once fundraising events are finished, someone needs to delete them from the calendar and that someone is me. Constant Capital Campaign progress needs to be announcements on the Facebook page, posts need to be put on the blog, etc.
I am getting ready to hand over admin of the YCAP website and Facebook to the YCAP staff. Krista wants me to be a part of the training, so that should be interesting. I am getting quite techy, which I am very proud of.
In other news, Sotto has been working on the McMinnville Kiwanis Law Enforcement Career Camp marketing and the website looks totally awesome (I can't take credit but I was sitting across from Krista as it developed!) and the brochures/applications came in today, which we delivered to Sheriff Crabtree. It has been great sitting in on the planning meetings for that because it seems like the whole camp went from an idea to something that is legit and basically a big deal.
I am starting work on another YCAP fundraising project, so more on that soon. It has been really exciting to realize that Krista no longer has to go through each step of the process with me because I now know how to do (most of) the steps to completely projects!
Happy Friday-
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment