***
The April issue of re:cap is out! Check out the pdf HERE. (Please note the text at the bottom of the mailing panel- Thanks for the shout-out, Pantry!)
Getting that newsletter together was definitely the biggest project I have worked on so far. Finding content, getting people to write content, writing content myself, coordinating with the designer, emailing (lots and lots of emailing), arranging pictures, etc. It is nice to see it completed. The other projects with YCAP are more ongoing, such as maintaining content on the website, so I don't get to see a final 'end' to them just yet.
In other news, besides working on YCAP, I am being brought in on work with a different client, First Federal. I am excited to see how a corporate client works in comparison to a non-profit. More on that to come I am sure.
This week I will also be attending a meeting at the Sheriff's office. The Kiwanis Law Camp is revamping its system and Sotto/Pantry has been brought on for the marketing. Krista will be presenting updated materials to them on Friday.
I will be taking pictures at the office later today, so I am sure those will get posted here eventually.
I'll leave you with your favorite segment:
Conversations on the Island
(Just shared the news with Krista that I saw the flyer I made for YCAP on the wall in my orthodontist's office. She said I should post the picture I snapped with my phone to the YCAP Facebook page.)
Katie- How do we spell Orthodontist?
Krista- O-R-T-H-O....(looks at my screen) That looks right.
Katie- Word doesn't recognize it. I'll Google it....(reading the Google results)...Wait, is is OrthodonTICs or OrthodonTISTs?
Krista- Well, Orthodontists is person and Orthodontics is the practice. I think.
Katie- I accept. O-R-T-H-O-D-O-N-T-I-S-T.
Toodles!
-K
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment