Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lights, camera, ACTION!

-Nic Miles-

It final feels like our IPNC project is beginning to take form! After a relaxing spring break in Palm Beach, I returned to Linfield with the news that Dr. Huntsberger had received the new camera that we'll be using for the documentary project. Now that we have the camera in our hands, I can begin working with it to become familiar and comfortable, as I'll be spending the next four months with it!

Dr. Huntsberger and I have discussed several styles of shots that we would like to use in the film, so it is important that I get a good feel for the equipment. I will be putting the documentary together using Final Cut Pro 7, which is a Mac product that is used by most professionals. The other half of my homework right now is experimenting with more of the software features. I have used Final Cut to produce a number of projects, but there are still many aspects of the program that I would like to utilize in this project.

-Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment