Monday, March 28, 2011
Beginning of the project
Today I met with my boss and a couple of people who work with the Dundee Hills Wine Association, which has between 40-50 members. The meeting today was about making me the liaison between Lunabean media, the marketing firm they've hired, and all of the wineries that are members. Lunabean is going to be in charge of the marketing for the DHWA for the next 6 months, and my job will be to collect photos and information from the wineries for Lunabean to use in social marketing to get the wineries more customers. This week, I will start by visiting some of the wineries to see what their tasting rooms are like, meet the employees, and get a feel for what I'll be doing for the rest of the school year. We are meeting again on Friday, and this is when I'll meet the employees of Lunabean and learn about what they expect or want me to do for them. I'll also help them market the Passport Tour on April 16th, which will be my project for this internship!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment