Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back to work I shall go!

By Katie Paysinger
***

Coming off of Spring Break and could it be that I am looking forward to going back to work!? Yes, I think it is.

Last week - well, the week before break - Krista was out of town and I had the offices to myself. It was nerve-wracking to be responsible for so much! Luckily, I had some idea of what I was doing and Krista was only a text message away.

I worked on getting more of the YCAP Capital Campaign April newsletter squared away, as well as other projects for YCAP. It felt good to know how to respond to the dozens of E-mails that came my way.

This week the newsletter will go to press (fingers crossed!). I will update you more after I get back and see all the changes that have happened in my absence, and I have no doubt there were tons! That is just the life of marketing.

I am about to crack open the book I'm supposed to read as part of the Kemper Internship, Now, Discover Yours Strengths by Marcus Buckingham and Donald O. Clifton. Should be interesting.

Until next time-
K

No comments:

Post a Comment