Last Friday, I helped out by charging club member's credit cards all day so we know how many boxes to pack before shipping. My coworkers were kind enough to distract me by going on a brief tour of the property equipped with a ukulele and two cameras, so we had some entertainment as well! It was a pretty fun day at the office with the sun finally showing itself.
Today, I packed up the wine that is destined to be shipped via UPS to the members who want their wine shipped instead of picking it up. This is especially important for our members who are spread out all over the United States! I packed over 100 boxes with wine today, which kept me busy for many hours. Unfortunately, I was working in the cold, dark basement alone so I couldn't enjoy the company of others or the beautiful weather, but I was happy to be so productive. Everything went well and my coworkers were pleasantly surprised that I was able to get everything done save for 10 boxes that still need to be made up.
I'll also be working later this week to do the pick up boxes for members who prefer to have an excuse to visit the winery and get their complimentary tasting to try our current wines in the tasting room and to discuss what wines are included in the shipment. They love to chat and learn more about the wine they buy, which is perfectly alright with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment